Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rule Number 12: No...Your Stupid Mini-Dog Can't Stay

After a call I often think, "What possesses a human being to express such ridiculous details about themselves?" I keep getting the feeling that people don't realize how stupid they sound.

Example:

(Ring...Ring....R
ing)

Me: Good morning. Sketch Hotel, this is Tohper. How can I help you?

Girlie Man: Hi. Do yo
u guys have a rooms for this weekend?

Me: Absolutely. For how many people?

Girlie Man: Just me and my dog.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry sir. We don't allow any pets.

Girlie Man: Don't worry, it's just a four pound Yorkie.

(Haha. Of course is it. )

Me (giggling): Is...is it yours, sir?

Girlie Man: Yep.

Me (chuckling now): Do you have a carrying case for it sir?

Girlie Man: Sure do. So it's OK right?

Me: Nope. Unfortunately, it's still a no sir. Even your Yorkie is not allowed.
I asked those questions out of pure curiosity.

You idiot.


-
Topher



No comments:

Post a Comment